Project Ethos and Uber are teaming up! Sign up with the promo code below to receive $20 off your first Uber ride to use for transportation to the event.
To claim your ride, sign up at Uber.com/go/LAProjectEthos, or download the mobile app, and enter the promo code: LAProjectEthos
Not sure how to Uber? It’s easy!
Using Uber with an iPhone or Android app:
1. Download the Uber app from the App Store or the Android Marketplace.
2. Sign in to your Uber account and follow the instructions to sign up.
3. You will see a map and a red pin. Position the pin on the map where you would like to be picked up.
4. Press the green “set pickup location” button.
5. If everything looks correct, press the green “request pickup here” button.
6. Uber will send a text message when your driver has arrived.
7. Ride in Uber style.
8. No need to pay or tip your driver: Uber stores your credit card on file, so payments (tip included) are automatic and hassle free.
9. If you no longer need your ride, press ‘Cancel’.
Using Uber with other smartphone:
1. Sign up online or at: https://m.uber.com/
2. Log in and set your pick up location (at time you want to be picked up).
3. Take a ride!
Using Uber via text message (SMS):
1. Sign up and follow the instructions to confirm your mobile number and add a credit card.
2. Text your pickup address and city (example: 1177 California Street, San Francisco) to UBR-CAB (827-222).
3. Uber will respond with a text message asking you to confirm your location. Reply YES to confirm.
4. Uber will locate a car and text back with an estimated arrival time (normally 5-10 minutes).
5. Uber will send a text message when your driver has arrived.
6. Ride in Uber style.
7. No need to pay or tip your driver: Uber stores your credit card on file, so payments (tip included) are automatic and hassle free.
8. To cancel once a driver is en route to pick you up, text CANCEL to UBR-CAB (827-222).
Questions? Contact supportLA@uber.com or via Twitter @UBER_LA!